Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Everyone Pamela Anderson Has Married, From Tommy Lee to Dan Hayhurst

Pamela Anderson is a lover of love. Throughout the years, the "Baywatch" star and former Playboy model has romanced her fair share of suitors and tied the knot with five men - including repeat marriages with Rick Salomon and Tommy Lee. "I'm a hopeless romantic and I do believe in [love] . . . I love traditional marriage," Anderson once said on "The Wendy Williams Show" in 2016.

Anderson's most notable relationship was with Lee, her first husband, with whom she shares sons Brandon Thomas, 26, and Dylan Jagger, 25. Anderson and Lee's relationship came back into the spotlight in 2022 as the subject of Hulu's "Pam & Tommy" series, which focused on their infamous leaked sex tape. Anderson denounced the show for not consulting her prior, however, she did tell her own side of the story in her candid Netflix documentary, "Pamela, a Love Story" - part of which revisits her and Lee's relationship and their tumultuous split.

In the documentary, Anderson gets emotional when discussing her marriage with Lee, revealing that she never truly got over their breakup. "Even though I thought I could recreate a family, or fall in love with someone else, it's just not me," she says. "So I think that's probably why I keep failing in all my relationships. . . I think I'd rather be alone than not be with the father of my kids."

Keep reading ahead for Anderson's entire marriage history.



from POPSUGAR Celebrity https://ift.tt/dWa8Csh

No comments:

Post a Comment