Saturday, June 27, 2020

Khloé Kardashian Is 36 — See The Social Media Love From Her Famous Fam!

Khloé Kardashian is ringing in her 36th birthday, and of course she’s being showered with love from the KarJenner family!!

It’s no surprise that the famous fam is coming out in full force for True Thompson‘s momma on her special day, they never mess around on birthdays. While it’s unclear how the crew will be celebrating on Saturday, we’re sure she’s feeling the love!!

Related: Khloé Has Started Potty Training True Thompson — And Has A Secret Weapon!

Kris Jenner is never one to skimp on the b-day love, and she shared a beautiful message to her daughter on Instagram:

“Happy Birthday to my special bunny @khloekardashian!!! I hope you have so much sparkle in your day today my beautiful girl… you are an amazing daughter, sister, auntie friend and confidant and you are the entire world to your precious daughter True!!!!!! What a spectacular Mommy you are!!! I am beyond proud of you for all you are and how you are the most loving caring and generous soul with a smile that lights up every room you walk into… you always lift all of us up and are everyone’s greatest cheerleader. Thank you for being such a light in my life and such a huge part of my heart… I love you my bunny what a blessing you are!!!! Oh and did I mention you are gorgeous inside and out???? I love you.. Mommy 💕🙏”

Of course, it was accompanied by a carousel of pics! Ch-ch-check them out (below):

View this post on Instagram

Happy Birthday to my special bunny @khloekardashian!!! I hope you have so much sparkle in your day today my beautiful girl… you are an amazing daughter, sister, auntie friend and confidant and you are the entire world to your precious daughter True!!!!!! What a spectacular Mommy you are!!! I am beyond proud of you for all you are and how you are the most loving caring and generous soul with a smile that lights up every room you walk into… you always lift all of us up and are everyone’s greatest cheerleader. Thank you for being such a light in my life and such a huge part of my heart… I love you my bunny what a blessing you are!!!! Oh and did I mention you are gorgeous inside and out???? I love you.. Mommy 💕🙏

A post shared by Kris Jenner (@krisjenner) on

Big sis Kim Kardashian West also showed up on social with love for KoKo, sharing a pic of her getting glam along with a thoughtful note:

“Happy Birthday to the most beautiful soul! Thank you for always being so positive and thoughtful and caring towards everyone always! You are so loyal and just care so much about everyone around you. Your light glows and I’m so proud to be your sister. I love you forever! Happy Birthday @khloekardashian ✨”

Rob Kardashian posted a sweet throwback pic with his older sister on his account. Take a look (below):

Malika Haqq also wrote a thoughtful note on IG in honor of her bestie, accompanied by a solo pic of the KUWTK star:

“LOOK AT YOU! Embodying everything you were designed to be with grace, humility and heart. I am so proud of the women you are today. You’re strength and loyalty is unmatched. I am thankful that God choose us two lil crazy teenagers to share this life journey together. It’s not for everyone to understand but we do truly, madly, deeply. I love you sis and I have your back forever and a day… I celebrate your life everyday but today is just extra special it’s the day my RIDE OR DIE was born, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHLOE ALEXANDRA KARDASHIAN!!! ❤️”

And say what you will about her relationship with Tristan Thompson, but he dedicated a very sweet message to his “incredible” baby momma, along with the cutest pic:

HBD, Khloé!!

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Kardashian GIF by KUWTK - Find & Share on GIPHY

[Image via WENN/Avalon.]

The post Khloé Kardashian Is 36 — See The Social Media Love From Her Famous Fam! appeared first on Perez Hilton.



from Perez Hilton https://ift.tt/3g5uVq0

No comments:

Post a Comment