Sunday, September 30, 2018

Watch Lindsay Lohan Get Hit In The Face Trying To Help Out A ‘Syrian Refugee Family’

Lindsay Lohan tried to help out a seemingly homeless family of four who she believed were “a Syrian refugee family” — but it went so, so wrong.

The Among the Shadows star posted a strange video on Instagram Live Saturday, showing her approaching a man and woman sitting on a sidewalk with two boys huddled under a blanket. After some light conversation, the 32-year-old insists on helping the woman and her sons by paying for a hotel room for them.

Video: Lindsay Acts In The Trailer For Wild Werewolf Thriller

She coos, protectively:

“You want to come with me? Come with me. Come, come. I’ll take care. Let me take care of you guys…do you want to stay in a hotel tonight? Do you want to watch movies? Yeah. It’d be so cool, right, to watch a movie on TV or a computer? Let’s go. You’re gonna be the boss from now on. I’ll take you with me and we will see them tomorrow.”

Initially, Lindsay offers to take the entire family, but then she changes her mind and tells the woman, “Not your husband. Just you and your kids.” The woman and kids don’t budge, prompting the actress to plead for six minutes that they let her buy them a hotel room.

Related: Lindsay WILL Appear In ‘Life-Size 2’!

Eventually, the group stands up. Lindsay asks the boys if they are excited — but then, the family heads the opposite direction of her car. Now confused and frightened, Lindsay cries out:

“Look what’s happening. They’re trafficking children. I won’t leave until I take you.”

Lindsay then follows the family, shouting:

“Now I know who you are. Don’t f**k with me. Hey kids! You’re ruining Arab culture by doing this. You’re taking these children. They want to go. I’m with you boys, don’t worry. The whole world is seeing this right now. I will walk forever.”

She didn’t walk forever. Lindsay tried to approach one of the boys and take him by the hand, causing the woman to angirly protest and get into a scuffle with the actress.

The camera drops and, after a moment, Lindsay picks it back up as she clutches her cheek in pain. She tearfully says:

“She just… I’m like in shock, people.”

So is everyone who watched this. See the bizarre incident go down (below).

[Image via Lindsay Lohan/Instagram]

The post Watch Lindsay Lohan Get Hit In The Face Trying To Help Out A ‘Syrian Refugee Family’ appeared first on Perez Hilton.



from Perez Hilton https://ift.tt/2NadN3I

No comments:

Post a Comment