Monday, January 31, 2022

Nick Cannon and Girlfriend Bre Tiesi Are Expecting Their First Child Together

Nick Cannon is expecting his eighth child! On Jan. 31, the 41-year-old TV host announced on his eponymous talk show that he and his girlfriend, Bre Tisei, are expecting their first baby together. Over the weekend, Cannon was seen cradling Tiesi's baby bump at what appeared to be a gender reveal party in Malibu, CA. Cannon confirmed that the couple is expecting a baby boy later this year. "I have a lot of children and I love them all dearly sincerely and every single one of my children are just as special as the other . . . it's never a competition," he said on the show in front of a live studio audience.

The pregnancy news comes nearly two months after Cannon announced that his 5-month-old son, Zen, died from brain cancer. Shortly after making the announcement, Cannon opened up about simultaneously dealing with the loss of his youngest son and learning that he's expecting another child. "This whole process is extremely difficult for me because I've known about Bre's pregnancy for a while now, even before my youngest son, Zen, passed in December," he said. "And so even going through all that, this was always in the back of my mind like, 'When is the right time? How do I share this?' . . . it kept me up at night."

He ended the announcement on a positive note, saying, "At the end of the day, when a life comes into this world, it's a celebration and I'm excited, I'm happy, and y'all gonna go with me on this entire journey." Cannon is already father to seven children, including 10-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe, whom he shares with ex-wife Mariah Carey. Watch Cannon confirm that he's expecting baby number eight ahead!



from POPSUGAR Celebrity https://ift.tt/8KdJyUcPY

No comments:

Post a Comment