Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Blac Chyna's Mom Gets BRUTAL, Calls Daughter A 'Mistake' & 'Statutory Rape Baby' — WATCH HERE!

What a dysfunctional family...

In an Instagram video reposted by The Shade Room on Sunday, Blac Chyna's mother Tokyo Toni calls her a "mistake" and a "statutory rape baby" in a heated rant.

Photo: Chyna Is A Fashion Standout At The BET Awards!

It all started because the 48-year-old grandmother -- whose real name is Shalana Jones-Hunter -- wanted to see her grandkids: five-year-old King (whose father is Tyga) and 20-month-old daughter Dream Kardashian (whose father is Rob Kardashian).

Last Wednesday, Toni wrote an emotional post where she begged Chyna's BFF Amber Rose for help, writing:

"Hey @amberrose you are the only person that I know that knows my daughter who does not fear her. Can you do me a favor if it's anywhere deep in your heart can you please tell her I said let me see those kids! I'm so very sorry to come at you in this way on social media but there's no other way. You are a Libra Amber and you know where I'm going with this... I have not seen these kids and she's punishing me for nothing-!"

But Chyna has not responded, keeping her mother completely iced out of her grandchildren's lives.

And that Toni could not take. She filmed herself getting totally NSFW at her daugher, saying:

"Blac Chyna, the name I gave you was Angela Renee. The disrespect that you have been giving me for the past quite a few years, I've tolerated it because I'm your mama, you the only child. But you better keep in mind I'm a bad bitch... You know exactly who you fuckin' with. That's why every chance you motherfuckin' get, bitch, you breathe my whole motherfuckin' name... Fuck birthing you, bitch. That was a mistake, just happened to come into play... You was a statutory rape baby."

Wowza. See the shocking clip (below):

A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on Jul 29, 2018 at 8:50am PDT

[Image via Blac Chyna/Tokyo Toni/Instagram.]



from PerezHilton https://ift.tt/2v5apAH

No comments:

Post a Comment